Sunday, August 5, 2012

One Day...

It's here....my last 24 hours in Parauguay, well it's more like 17 hours













....but it's my last night, and I am an emotional wreck. I'm trying to keep all thoughts away from the fact that I'm leaving tomorrow because every time I think about it I become a waterfall of emotions!

Last night all of my family came over, we sang karaoke, ate great food, made a music video, laughed, danced, and said goodbye.

I don't feel like becoming a waterfall at the moment so I am going to wait to write all feelingish stuff tomorrow.



Today I packed and went out with my friends for one last hoorah! We went and got some delicious ice cream and then we went....well i can't say but it was super fun!
Then we went to the mall for a bit and then I had to say goodbye to some of them because they're aren't going to school tomorrow and they can't come with me to the airport....



Anyways, I'll be updating tomorrow...at least that's the plan. I'm mostly packed but I ran into a small problem where my bags are bursting at the seams and I still have clothes in the wash...

Anyways, I'm basically an emotional wreck right now, and I feel like I am going to snap at any moment, but more on that tomorrow!


Oh and I have a really good plan for tomorrow!!

Mom: Erin it's time to leave for the airport!

Me: ....Who's Erin??











I'm....Katie....

Pretty much what's gonna happen...that or:

or:
THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DRAG ME OUT OF MY HOUSE.



A maƱana!

No comments:

Post a Comment