Monday, August 6, 2012

Nos Vemos Pronto!

My flight is leaving in T-minus 5 hours!!!! Well, actually probably like 6 or 7 because, you know, hora paraguaya!
So yeah, I am trying to say my final goodbyes and finish up some last minute things around the house, so I don't have time to write out all off my feelings at the moment because it would take to long, because I am an train full of emotions...and explosives that could go off at any moment.

So I'm gonna write out the "last" blog entry while I'm on the plane and hopefully upload it while I am stuck in the airport in Sao Paulo...Miami... or Texas.

Oh yeah and I just found out I get in at like 4 in the afternoon not 8 in the morning...wishful thinking on my part I guess.

Anyways, I'm off!

See you on the flip side!

Chau!


Oh but I do have a nice little treat for you that is very much overdue!

The other night, I made a video with my cousin and sister showing you my house, enjoy! :)

Click here if you want to watch!
http://youtu.be/HSWurVksrFs

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you get into Miami at 7:30 a.m. but then have a layover there until 11:15 when you start working your way toward Tucson. As you can imagine we are all pretty excited over here, though my heart has been very heavy knowing how sad you are to be leaving Paraguay.

    You arrive in Tucson at 3:40 p.m. and we will be there waiting for you! Well, all of us except Chachi, who would love to come but it would be too hot in the car for him. I hope you didn't forget that it is summer here. I'm sure it will be quite an adjustment to be coming from winter in South America.

    We love you Erin. Welcome Home!
    xoxo
    Mom

    p.s. I was sad to see that the video wasn't there. You'll have to add that when you get to Miami.

    ReplyDelete