Friday, May 25, 2012

Just an Update...

So I went on a really cool trip last weekend but the internet had been really slow and won't let me upload pictures. :( I'm hoping the problem will be fixed soon because I have done so much cool stuff lately and I really want to share it with you guys!

Plus in T-minus 7 hours I will be heading out to explore the Chaco with AFS, so I am bound to take bunches of pictures and will want to upload those as well!

Anyways, so this is just to let you guys know why I have updated (my mom has been hounding me about it...Hi mom!) and also to let you know that I will be updating probably monday or tuesday with pictures and all! :)
Hope everyone is doing well back home, all of my friends just got out of school for the summer and I am a little jealous (school here can be REALLY boring) but then I remember that I am in Paraguay and it is 100+ degrees there and I just want to laugh in their faces and hope my family does't go bankrupt from running the AC all summer.

Have a great weekend!

-Erin

Hey I just got one picture to upload yay! This is a preview of a video I want to show you. :D

1 comment:

  1. Erin, are you still having Internet problems? We are ready for some pictures of the trip you mention in this blog entry AND your pictures from the Chaco! xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete