Wednesday, July 4, 2012

And I'm Proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free...



Happy fourth of july everyone!

Even though I'm not in the U.S., I'm celebrating in style! :)

I have on my Washington D.C. shirt and I plan on scream-singing our national anthem out of the car window today on my way out of town! <3





 Don't forget to











Oh yeah So I'm leaving today to go on a trip with my family and we are getting back Friday.

But here is something I wrote in celebration of the 4th of July! I'm so proud to be an American, not just today, but everyday <3 or as my friends here call it North American. Because they too are from American -___-


It's in the tune to the fresh prince of Bel-air theme song :3

Now this is the story all about how 
Our lives got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there 
I'll tell you how how we became a free nation

In west Philadelphia it was written and signed
in D.C is where it spends most of its time
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool 
and kickin some British butt cause they have no rule
When a couple a red coats, they were up to no good

Started making trouble in our neighbourhoods
We got in one big fight and they got scared
and said "You can have your freedom, we're out of here"
We celebrated for our new found nation
Having parties, being happy, lovin our nation
If anything I thought this was a state
But I thought naw forget it, this country is great!

We made up our new government soon there after
And we yelled to the British "Yo, homes smell you later!" 
Looked at our country we were finally there
To sit on our thrown cause no one else compares



YAY AMERICA!!!! :D
Just in case you are someone from another country reading this blog: 


















HAVE A FANTASTIC 4TH OF JULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment