Thursday, January 19, 2012

capturing Memories! (6) and an update

So it has been a while since I updated my blog...but now I am back. :) I would like to tell you that I have been really busy and that is why I haven't been writing...but...I haven't been. Since I got out of school I have spent my days sleeping and being lazy.
Anyways...now to get you all caught up to speed on what I have been doing besides sleeping:
My mom bought me this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L suitcase that I am in love with. :) I also got my second round of shots which included a TB test. :0 It was miserable. I am in the process of applying for my visa right now...I still have an online class to finnish along with a bizzilion other things I have to get done before I leave. And that's pretty much it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment